Criminal Injuries Claims Solicitors

Get in touch now to speak to one of our solicitors about your personal injury claim so we can help you today.

Request a callback



If you have been injured due to an attack by another person, whether or not that person is known or has been caught, you could be entitled to compensation from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority. Our specialist personal injury solicitors can assist in the process and obtaining the best medical evidence from medical experts which can maximise the amount you receive.

Get in touch for a free consultation with one of our personal injury solicitors.